learning to work on Torque3D

15 posts Page 2 of 2
Caleb
by Caleb » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:26 pm
Good luck on your endeavor! Maybe you will find this useful as you go forward. I thought there were some good tips in here for people looking to pitch their game.
bsisko
by bsisko » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:07 pm
@Noeman,

Just caught your message dated January 09, 2020. It is Feb. 14, 2020 now. I do not know how I missed it. Anyway, I just checked my profile and made sure that anyone could send me PM's.
noemen

by noemen » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:19 am
You got a prototype ready? I would do that first, otherwise you will have problems estimating how long it will take you to finish a project or if you already got the skills to do so.
Man @ Duion , I already have the project with estimates of time, money and final profit. But I'm working on the prototype ... I believe that this phase is just for me to understand the whole process. I am looking for government resources so that we can move forward with the creation of the prototype. The most complicated part is being able to manage all of this, but I believe everything will work out.

As the project is based on local history, I believe the government will help. The game could improve tourism in my region.

@ Caleb - Thank you very much! This will help me a lot and of course, help other people too.

@ bsisko - What a good guy ... I believe we can talk better lol
bsisko
by bsisko » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:31 am
Thanks. Catch me on Youtube starting next month. As soon as I come up with a handle, I'll post it here!
Duion

by Duion » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:36 pm
@
noemen

Do whatever you want, but I think the normal process is you produce a prototype first and then seek funding, not seek funding and then produce a prototype. It may work, but investors are less likely to invest then.
15 posts Page 2 of 2