I worked in a few old demos levels lately, to rescued, clean up, hunt missing scripts, arts, files and fix a bunch of bugs.
Even I fixed bugs, hunt missing stuff or re-arrange the folders or paths and tested to work with the latest version of Torque3D, this levels is not look like the author want it because a lot of changes in the engine, shadows, shaders, lighting, parallax, fogs and colors, but it is the closest
The best I think, you do not need to worry about to use other project for test this levels, just throw inside your folder (read the instructions) and copy the level file. This will not mess with your stuff, when you finish, just delete the level file and the demo folder.
All the art can be used in games, just read the license.
Demos Level from GG
Demos Level from Ron Kapaun
Demos Level from Andy Wright
https://github.com/Torque3D-Games-Demos ... D_Terrains
What levels you have?? A bunch of levels with a bunch of art assets
- This demo was tested and updated to the last development branch of Torque3D Engine.
- This demo levels are the original released from GarageGames, Ron or Andy to the Torque3D community.
- This demo levels have some custom scripts to work as author intended.
- This demo levels miss some arts for license related issues.
- This demo levels don't have nothing removed, except some duplicate arts.
- This demo levels have removed some duplicate arts found in FPSGameplay modules. (You need to use the BaseGame/FPSGameplay)