Which correct version of visual studio 2017

noemen

The correct version is always the latest version since on the whole if there's any C++ fixes they are generally compiler fixes, you'd have to trawl through a lot of notes to get details, Rarely if ever do compiler updates make things worse, you will see some people complain, but these are usually because they've used hacks to work around issues previously.

TLDR keep your VS up to date, let the software manage its own updates

The correct version is always the latest version since on the whole if there's any C++ fixes they are generally compiler fixes, you'd have to trawl through a lot of notes to get details, Rarely if ever do compiler updates make things worse, you will see some people complain, but these are usually because they've used hacks to work around issues previously.

TLDR keep your VS up to date, let the software manage its own updates

thank you

Torque has not been updated in a long time, 2 years or more, but that is another issue.

Forgive me for the delay because I was offline. I am using my friend's internet to download the necessary. I tried to download Visual Studio 2017 offline install, but it is almost 35GB ... so I will try to download vs2015 ISO. In case I can compile Torque3D 10.1 on VS2015 without problems or do I have to use Torque3D 10?