Dark Principality

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Bloodknight
by Bloodknight » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:41 am
So here it is finally, Bloodknight actually making something other than a nuisance of myself :p

Dark principality

so what is it? it is a Sci-fi themed shooter game, with mission environments consisting of a small moon, as well as a space station and even some starship invasion action.

core game
  • Single player campaign (short, but designed to explain the game lore)
  • Factions and teams and classes (designed to be unbalanced; will blog about this independently)
  • Varied multiplayer missions, from fast and furious to longer mini-campaign(read multiple objectives) missions.
  • System of faction rankings that have the ability to change the gameplay (there can be only one ruling faction, it will be your duty as opposing factions to displace them and take your place as rulers of the principality)
  • Personal loadout of weapons and skills (customise your character and compliment your playstyle)
extra features are possible, but are not currently planned for initial beta release as feature creep is real!
BUT
continuous development is planned, so extra game modes, extra levels, and (hopefully) Player made levels (single and multiplayer) will be added.

i plan on updating here often...ish :p

Follow me on twitter if you like :) I plan on updating that too https://twitter.com/BKS_Games
Website etc etc is coming!
Steve_Yorkshire

by Steve_Yorkshire » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:54 pm
UI looks very 1990s. I can imagine Pearl Jam playing in the background. 8-)
Dwarf King
by Dwarf King » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:36 am
Looks good! Love sci fi games and outer space :mrgreen:
Chelaru
by Chelaru » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:12 am
Envirement photos?
Duion

by Duion » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:48 pm
Envirement photos?
Probably nonexistent.
5 posts Page 1 of 1