▪PAID▪ Enable xaxis/yaw mouse movement for mounted player

Mack

I've tried taking a crack at this with some assistance of the community on the Torque Discord and spelunking old threads on the GG forums, unfortunately my C++ skills and knowledge are currently lacking and I am unable to successfully achieve the result I want. This opens an opportunity for a community member to earn some extra funds.

For:

Torque 3D 3.9

(unmodified, no prior C++ engine work has been done)

Task:

When PlayerData is mounted to an object the xaxis/yaw mouse movement is disabled (they cannot look left/right/turn around), players can still yaxis/pitch (look up/down). I need the xaxis/yaw mouse movement to be enabled. In short; enable players to have standard mouse movement while mounted.

My specific use for this:

I mount a player to an AI, the AI follows a path. I require the player to have full mouse movement while mounted to the AI.

Bounty and contact:

Contact via PM, name your price. If you're an established Torque community member I'll pay half up front and half on completion. PayPal for payment.

Additional information:

Once job is completed and confirmed working the author will post a Resource on the forums so the community can also benefit.

Questions/Comments:

Contact via PM.

• 3 weeks later...