▪PAID▪ Enable xaxis/yaw mouse movement for mounted player

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Mack
by Mack » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:56 am
I've tried taking a crack at this with some assistance of the community on the Torque Discord and spelunking old threads on the GG forums, unfortunately my C++ skills and knowledge are currently lacking and I am unable to successfully achieve the result I want. This opens an opportunity for a community member to earn some extra funds.

For:
Torque 3D 3.9
(unmodified, no prior C++ engine work has been done)

Task:
When PlayerData is mounted to an object the xaxis/yaw mouse movement is disabled (they cannot look left/right/turn around), players can still yaxis/pitch (look up/down). I need the xaxis/yaw mouse movement to be enabled. In short; enable players to have standard mouse movement while mounted.

My specific use for this:
I mount a player to an AI, the AI follows a path. I require the player to have full mouse movement while mounted to the AI.

Bounty and contact:
Contact via PM, name your price. If you're an established Torque community member I'll pay half up front and half on completion. PayPal for payment.

Additional information:
Once job is completed and confirmed working the author will post a Resource on the forums so the community can also benefit.

Questions/Comments:
Contact via PM.
Mack
by Mack » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:52 am
This job is closed.
Thank you everyone who responded.
Thank you @ JeffR for your assistance.

Resource with solution posted here:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1460
2 posts Page 1 of 1