I figured it was time I caught up the platform support a bit. I always knew the capabilities are there I just had to try it out and clean some stuff up. It's taken me a few days of trying on and off but I finally got something going today:
There's still a handful of things to fix and test. I want to catch up the linux build before I continue on with anything else. That way I can test them side by side and make sure it's not just running good on windows, but on linux as well. I should mention this is a 64-bit build I'm running no point wasting time with 32-bit, if 64-bit will compile surely 32 will.