when is a editor coming

2D version of the Torque engine.

Moderator: marauder2k9

4 posts Page 1 of 1
trident
by trident » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:22 pm
I hope someone will answer when the editor coming back.
is there a roadmap of the update this engine is going to have or is it becoming a dead engine(hope not)

thanks
marauder2k9
by marauder2k9 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:10 pm
deffo not dead i just released a game across android and ios, although a fairly simple game but still lol greenfire has put in the start of the work for editors and i think he is working on implementing the different systems for making the editors work. I have created a few tools which i will be releasing when i get around to it that makes importing assets fairly easier but im just not smart enough to code a full editor interface.

Also the engine was just updated on the development branch to work properly with androids/googles latest requirements
trident
by trident » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:43 am
thanks that good to hear, just seem to lost it love lol but great to hear it still going
i know it not TGB but i love the editor and project create from them days and i hope it better then that when it comes
marauder2k9
by marauder2k9 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:34 pm
torque 2d will never die :D , problem as usual is time though lol but things are coming it is fairly easy to make a simple concept without an editor though and if u need any help i usually be here most days and if i can help in any way i will
4 posts Page 1 of 1