i can't do dist upgrade - in my job i need this version of libs.
1. download https://packages.debian.org/stretch/libstdc++6
3. create symlink for unpacked_folder/../usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6
4. copy symlink in same folder with game binary and rename symlink to libstdc++.so.6
5. run game
Oh great that the workaround I told works for you, thank you for share the steps
Could you please do a weekly build of the t3d v4?
Is true what tim said, but if you are referring to have always here the last build, yes of course I will have the last build ready, and with your help the linux version too.
Something I wan to mention about the dev builds, maybe sometimes it will have a few commits behind, for two reason
1) maybe don't have the time
2) And very important, is tested by me in my game prototype. that's mean if something is broken in my level I will not upload the new build until we have a fix. Maybe is broken functionality or something else. This guaranty some kind of stability.
Sorry, should have mentioned that I'm using Mint 18.3.
Thank you jason, this help me.
So to recaps, the build work in
Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS
Debian 8.9 Jessie (with a work around) Using libstdc++6 version from Stretch.
Possible that will work without hassle in Debian 9 Stretch
The new last build is here: v1.24
Windows at the moment, through couple of hours I will release the Linux version too.