The Ultimate Guide to Torque 3D By Robert C. Fritzen

XIXWYRMEXIX

Does anyone know where or how to get this book? I would just download it or buy it and download it from his site but it is no longer in existence. I cannot find it anywhere, I did find the preview version of the first 7 chapters in ONE place but they want a credit card to enroll and I am not doing that. I would try and contact Robert but have no idea where to even begin with his website down. I would REALLY like to own this book as it seems to have a lot of information I am interested in based on the chapter titles I have seen.

Does any one have any information on the book or the preview version even? Or know how I could contact Robert to ask if I could buy a copy?

@Duion You have my approval to do so.

I've stepped aside from T3D and my game dev. stuff as it became too intertwined with my college life commitments. My old website is no longer active either so there is no web backup of it.

I intend on eventually throwing all of my old work onto a public GIT repo, but until then you can contact me directly via Discord (As DT mentioned) or if anyone else has copies of my stuff, they can give it to you.

Thanks!

My website is no longer active (I shut it down last year), so I do not have a location to host the packs. As previously mentioned, I intend on releasing them publicly on GitHub in the near future under the MIT License.

You are more than welcome to host the files on your website as I am no longer considering the licenses on those packs binding. I'll post a new thread here on these forums when I upload my packs on GitHub (Probably in the next week or two when I get some free time).

EDIT 5:45PM: Everything has been released open-source under MIT license on GitHub, I've created a thread with more info here

Thanks!