Why don't we get anything done?

Friendly conversations, and everything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
45 posts Page 5 of 5
suncaller
by suncaller » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:38 pm
It might help if you go back and actually read what I've said so far; I'm not at all interested in arguing with you to begin with, and even less so as it's becoming clear you have nothing to say but ad-hominem attacks and outright bullying. All you've done so far is prove exactly the points I had made before, far from discrediting them.

As I said, please provide evidence of your superior credentials? Unless you're seriously trying to claim the stuff you have on your site is superior to the work that's gone into the engine over even the past couple of months? If so... Not even remotely close. Try again.
Duion

by Duion » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:52 pm
@
suncaller

You wanted to argue if I'm qualified or not and the fact that I released a game and 99% of people here not should be proof enough that I'm at least qualified enough. I'm also one of the best artists in the community.
suncaller
by suncaller » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:19 pm
Oh, I didn't realize! That's entirely my fault, but now that I've realized that, as well as the vital fact you have in fact completed a game, unlike the rest of these plebeians, I must accept your claim that you are one of the best artists around these parts, although I've seen your art and I personally wouldn't be so hasty to do the same, I can only respect that as two master artisans of our craft, we must by necessity have differing opinions. But I should respect you above these others, at the very least; so sorry for that slight. Still, obviously, I've made way more than just one game, so when I say I'm a better artist than you, as well as a better speaker, writer, historian, mathematician, etc., it would be foolish for you to deny me. So with that concrete reasoning in place, let's settle this petty squabbling and join together in mocking these lesser mortals! :roll:
Duion

by Duion » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:35 am
@
suncaller

So far you have provided absolutely nothing, you have no prior posts, no portfolio, no anything, maybe you are just a sockpuppet account of someone or just followed me to hate on me.
If you have anything, then show it, otherwise I will just ignore you forever.
JeffR
Steering Committee
Steering Committee

by JeffR » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:24 pm
Pretty sure this has run it's course now.

Even if it was rather....heated, the topic has indeed brought up some very valid points, and has created some solid ideas for improvements. I've already commented on a few of the points that will be worked on to improve the overall flow and work on the engine and community.

Thanks for the input on everything guys! :)
45 posts Page 5 of 5