I am not new in C++ but not professional. I want create some game use C++ to improve my C++ and for fun.
1. Is possible write game only in C++ without Torque3D script? Are there some tutorials about how to start this kind of project?
2. How easy is integrate external GUI in to engine? Does I need change source code, or can be it done with compiled binaries?
3. How good is Torque3D GUI? Is fully skinable? I have quick look and it looks like Window GUI and didn't find any info about how to change skin, but maybe I am overlook this.
4. Can I build levels and worlds in Editor and then working with saved levels in C++?
5. Can I run Torque3D on Intel HD 3000 (laptop graphic card)?