Tapatalk support

hreikin

• 4 months later...

I had never heard of it - had to google it to discover that it's "THE WORLD'S LEADING PLATFORM FOR MOBILE ONLINE COMMUNITIES" according to their own site.

I'll say that this part has some potential for bringing money in for the SC to work with:

Monetize your community on mobile with Tapatalk’s comprehensive advertising solution.

But it's a double-edged sword - will people tolerate ads?

Personally I don't browse the web on my phone unless it's spur of the moment and I need to find out what's at the theater, or occasionally Google some shit to prove a point. I certainly wouldn't be posting in forums from it since my posts all get to be like this one and I don't want to type that much on a phone - painfully annoying.

Maybe we need a poll - how many people are really interested in accessing this via their mobile devices?

I had never heard of it - had to google it to discover that it's "THE WORLD'S LEADING PLATFORM FOR MOBILE ONLINE COMMUNITIES" according to their own site.

I'll say that this part has some potential for bringing money in for the SC to work with:

Monetize your community on mobile with Tapatalk’s comprehensive advertising solution.

But it's a double-edged sword - will people tolerate ads?

im not certain the ads are mandatory but i dont proclaim to know how these things work, i view a few forums (Yaktribe/Warseer/Odroid) with tapatalk while im out and i dont see any adds on them

Personally I don't browse the web on my phone unless it's spur of the moment and I need to find out what's at the theater, or occasionally Google some shit to prove a point. I certainly wouldn't be posting in forums from it since my posts all get to be like this one and I don't want to type that much on a phone - painfully annoying.

Maybe we need a poll - how many people are really interested in accessing this via their mobile devices?

i dont tend to post from tapatalk, i use it more for viewing/catching up with whats happening, a poll seems like a good idea