Final call to get the SkyLine pack MIT licensed!

3 posts Page 1 of 1
RichardM

by RichardM » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:43 pm
As you might have noticed, the announcement that I had started a crowdfunding campaign to get my SkyLine object pack MIT licensed did raise a lot of dust :o (alas not the money so far... :shock: ). Now the end of the campaign comes in sight, so I thought I give all the Torque-minded developers a reminder. As said before in the previous blog about this campaign, it might get MIT licensed even if the goal isn't reached. Also, if you decide to take the SkyLine Fanatic perk, you will obtain your copy of the pack, so nothing to loose there... :D

So here is the link to the indiegogo campaign: Get the SkyLine Pack MIT licensed

Also another video from my game The Master's Eye showing you the use of the pack.

Thanks for now and Get the SkyLine Pack MIT licensed 8-)

Richard
JeffR
Steering Committee
Steering Committee

by JeffR » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:49 pm
Ah, thanks for the reminder on this. I was having problems with paypal not wanting to log in/take payment for some stupid reason. By the time I fixed it, I'd forgotten why I needed to in the first place, haha.

I went ahead and put in on this. Even if the campaign doesn't make it, it's still a fair product I'm willing to nab a license on.
RichardM

by RichardM » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:09 pm
By the time I fixed it, I'd forgotten why I needed to in the first place, haha.

How could you forget? ;)

Thanks for the support, I've send you the link by mail.
3 posts Page 1 of 1