Phoenix Game Development Blog

5 posts Page 1 of 1
JackStone
by JackStone » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:47 am
I have been maintaining a blog for a number of years, I have posted the link a few times on the old GG forums, but I might as well post it here again:

http://phoenixgamedevelopment.com/blog/

It is not entirely dedicated to Torque, but almost all of it is.

I could make a blog post there about the new GG forum, that might get a little more traffic here, would that be ok? I actually only stumbled on this forum during a google search, it's quite possible there are Torquers out there who don't know about it?
Timmy
by Timmy » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:23 am
I could make a blog post there about the new GG forum, that might get a little more traffic here, would that be ok?

Knock ya self out, the more here the merrier.
Duion

by Duion » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:40 am
You can just link if you want, you don't have to ask anybody.

Do you have many clicks on your site? It does not even have a pagerank, so it is almost unknown on the internet.
So you should link your blog on garagegames and here first to make it more known.
JackStone
by JackStone » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:08 am
Thanks, I'll do that then, hopefully it will attract a few people.

I have never advertised or promoted my site, but I am still getting a fairly decent click rate, due to the number of blog posts that I have, and the age of the domain.
Duion

by Duion » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:04 pm
Your website has no ranking, so it is not known to search engines, so it cannot attract new people only those who know it already.
If you link a website here or on garagegames, there are bots crawling this sites and if they find your link, they will crawl yours also, this is the reason for the spam here, those people want to get their spam sites indexed.
5 posts Page 1 of 1