Torque Dummy

Graphical resources like models and images.
13 posts Page 2 of 2
Jason Campbell

by Jason Campbell » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:42 pm
@
Janders

Ok, I'm going to keep at it, just because I think it would be helpful to new users to have an example default character that is exportable from Blender but compatible with the Gideon animations(which I am praying that the Burg level will be released soon to MIT). I also now believe that getting a Rig compatible with the Soldier is a possibility. Again I think it would really help new users that don't have a deep understanding of the art pipeline.

I'll start a new post when I have something better and probably use makehuman models for male and female or something. Thanks again Janders.

@
deathbravo

This is because I am working on something different that we could have default animations. As I said above I'll create a new post when I have something more concrete. I didn't mean to hijack this post.
deathbravo
by deathbravo » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:46 am
sorry Janders & Jason :D :D :D :D
I finally got another mess of Dummy.
this one is compatible with the soldier's animation, but not Gideon's.
Jason's method works only for the standing pose animations.
I think if one want to use both Gideon & soldier's animations, she need to import them into blender and perform retarget.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/40c3n3c4osjzdoe/Torque_Dummy_bip01_R4.7z
Jason Campbell

by Jason Campbell » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:44 am
Hey deathbravo,

Cool, I've been working on this too and it is difficult because I am learning Blender at the same time. Probably going to need two different versions for gideon and soldier. I have the soldier working also fairly well but it's too bad about the reload animations. Torque's blend animation stinks, I don't even get how they got that to work with a reload/root blend. I wanted to have a tutorial up but I'm super busy. Glad I'm not the only one working on this.
13 posts Page 2 of 2