60 Tons says hello

kcpdad

Just want to say hi to the community. Started using Torque as a hobby years ago and the result is 60 Tons.

It uses a modified Torque 1.2 engine and I'm interested in migrating to the latest branch of Torque 3D, any tips?

My game has been greenlite so I'm interested in hearing from people that went through the process. It seems a bit overwhelming to me since my focus has been on development and not on business.

60 Tons is always in need of testers, If you are interested in helping out let me know. The game is fully functional and free to try.

Hey @kcpdad welcome to the community... ;)

I'm playing you game for a few weeks now haha good to know that is been greenlited.... I recommend to upload your game to indiedb and update the links to the new page :lol:

It uses a modified Torque 1.2 engine and I'm interested in migrating to the latest branch of Torque 3D, any tips?

Ok I know you have some c++ modification, but the recommendation I can give you... just download the lasted version a try to run it. If need any help with the migration I can give you a hand.

You can download the binary from here and just copy the exe to your game folder and start from there.

https://github.com/John3/Torque3D_Unofficial/releases/tag/v1.0.14

Hope some older torquers from 1.2 like you can give some advice...

My game has been greenlite so I'm interested in hearing from people that went through the process. It seems a bit overwhelming to me since my focus has been on development and not on business.

Maybe @Chadwee or @Steve_Yorkshire and few others can help you with this.