where I can sell my game? here is a list

Johxz

I think you can ignore most of the stores, since steam will give you probably by far the most sales.

kinda true for sales, nevertheless, others site have amount of daily visit and a lot of people bought from this sites.

And some people want a steam alternative, as well want drm-free for his games not only for developers but players want drm-free for playing anytime without using steam. For than reason gog.com comes into play drm-free and no activation or online connection required to play, so each site have his market.

For me, I try to bought from the official site but basically I buy multiplayer games from steam or if have good achievement/social stuff, for singleplayer I use gog.com, indiegamestand, itch.io, humblebundle, greenmangaming.com, amazon.com sometime these stores have "steam key".

If you have a real serious game and not some obvious ripoff or trash than you should be able to get through greenlight very easily. In the past getting through greenlight was very hard, after some time it became easier, but maybe it has changed again and it has become a little harder again, I don't know.

In the past getting through greenlight was very hard, after some time it became easier, but maybe it has changed again and it has become a little harder again, I don't know.

Steam is fast becoming one of the worst and most expensive platforms, despite the never ending sales.

Just because steam has millions of users does not mean that sales are higher on steam.Finding something worth playing on steam is borderline impossible, its like trying to find decent software for a mobile device, pointless time waste. There is so much to wade through, and steam picks and chooses what sells

Given the amount of trash on steam, along with games that still cannot get greenlit, it appears that steam greenlight is 100% arbitrary.

Simple proof of this, ubergame a minor mod of stock torque that just happened to get greenlight vs Airship dragoon that had to 'fight' for thousands of votes.

While i understand that no mother admits their baby is ugly in public....

If you have a real serious game and not some obvious ripoff or trash than you should be able to get through greenlight very easily.

Did you seriously keep a straight face while typing this?

• 1 year later...

I found that most platforms seem to not support free games or true indie games and many in that list do not even exist anymore or are dead.

Platforms that seem to accept any kind of games are Steam and Itchi.io, these are the only good ones I could find that have a reasonable customer count.

I found that most platforms seem to not support free games or true indie games and many in that list do not even exist anymore or are dead.

Platforms that seem to accept any kind of games are Steam and Itchi.io, these are the only good ones I could find that have a reasonable customer count.

A site i really like indie and foss friendly is gamejolt.com, it has lots of stupid stuff on it to be said, but there are a few gems on it.

You can also sell games for a fixed price or let people pay what they want.