- Branch: Development
- Compressed: 7zip
- Compiled: default CMake options + CMake D3D11 + CMake OpenGL + CMake Bullet Physics + VS2015 release.
- Template: Full or Empty
- Physics: Bullet
**NOTE:** Development branch can have some bugs, but most of the time is very stable and safely to use.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Intel Celeron CPU 1017U 1.60GHz or equivalent.
- 2GB Ram
- Intel HD Graphics 2500 or equivalent. (Updated drivers)
- How to report a bug from development branch
If you found a bug, please report here: Issues
- what commit are you using.
- The steps to reproduce the issue.
- If you have some graphics issue, you version driver and graphics card.
- Windows version.
- If you aren't using these binaries, you compiled settings.
A pic or video always will be nice to explain a bug.
- T3D trows me an error at start after change video settings
- Just remove the file game/scripts/client/prefs.cs
- I can develop a game with this?
- Yes, but remember is using a development branch, may contain bugs.
- How I can change the name of my game?
- Rename game/Full.exe and from this file game/main.cs rename
$appName = "Full";
Ok, so... you insist in compile yourself
How to compile Torque3D: