No official Twitter channel?

Vanderemit

Hello,

I'm an indie game and software developer who's been following the progress of Torque3D for quite a while since it went open source. I really like the layout of the new website and forums; they're very clean and well organized. I have a question regarding your marketing of this game engine.

Social media can be a good way to attract potential code contributors and also donators (when donations are applicable). Is there a reason there is not an official Twitter channel set up for the new Torque3D social network (website and forums) yet? I'm aware of the GarageGames channel, but the last post there was in September of 2013.

We do have a slightly active tag, but I think the real reason is that few of the members of our community are really active on Twitter. We're well aware on the SC that our communication is pretty poor, so I'm hoping to improve that in the future - I'll keep in mind that twitter is a possible avenue to pursue.

• 3 weeks later...