Simple navigation

Bloodknight

Would it be possible to have a main header on the website that links to each of the 3 sub sites currently available.

Home : Wiki : Forums

navigating between these different sites is a mini nightmare, imo something that makes it difficult for users (new and old) to find what they need at times

on the site overall, if they are to be kept as sub domains then a consistent header across all sites (this also allows for extensions if other areas get large... blogs, resources etc).

the other option is to have a banner/tabbed header type deal on torque3d.org that has forums and wiki appear beneath the banner, i'm not 100% up on modern techniques for that and yes i know that they are all 3 different sites located in 3 different real world locations.

I just think that some form of tie in or consistency helps with all kinds of things, branding, navigation etc, all of which makes the community conglomerate more user friendly.