[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5150: file_get_contents(https://freedomsponsors.org/api/project/294): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 502 Bad Gateway
Torque 3D 3.10 Released! - Page 2 - Forums | Torque 3D

Torque 3D 3.10 Released!

35 posts Page 2 of 4
NekoDemon117
by NekoDemon117 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:24 am
Jason Campbell wrote:I only see 3.9 as the latest version in the link you posted.

Scroll down. It is in the list. The top of the page says that 3.9 is still the latest version, but the archive list has 3.10 at the top of the list.

I ended up downloading through GitHub because it wasn't on the wiki when I looked, but it is there now.
JeffR
Steering Committee
Steering Committee

by JeffR » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:35 pm
@
Jason Campbell
@
NekoDemon117

Yeah, sorry about that guys, was trying to get everything updated and hadn't gotten the wiki yet. The release page is there(still working on the changelog list) and the downloads page should be all updated now.
JeffR
Steering Committee
Steering Committee

by JeffR » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:10 am
And finally finished putting the changelog together.

http://wiki.torque3d.org/release:three-ten
PacoMontanes
by PacoMontanes » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:54 am
Thanks a lot for the hard work! :D
odomcl22
by odomcl22 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:15 am
When I try to run T3d 3.10 on my mac, I get the following error:

Fatal-ISV: (/Users/jeff/Desktop/Torque3D-development 2/Engine/source/platformMac/macFileIO.mm @ 654)
Platform::getExecutablePath - Failed to find main.cs!
Azaezel

by Azaezel » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:08 am
odomcl22 wrote:When I try to run T3d 3.10 on my mac, I get the following error:

Fatal-ISV: (/Users/jeff/Desktop/Torque3D-development 2/Engine/source/platformMac/macFileIO.mm @ 654)

downloaded precompiled binary dropped on top of a template directory, or did you build it with xcode yourself? If the latter, should end up with something along these lines after compiling it then running install the once to get an initial template cloned over:

odomcl22
by odomcl22 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:02 am
Azaezel wrote:
odomcl22 wrote:When I try to run T3d 3.10 on my mac, I get the following error:

downloaded precompiled binary dropped on top of a template directory, or did you build it with xcode yourself? If the latter, should end up with something along these lines after compiling it then running install the once to get an initial template cloned over:

Downloaded precompiled. First time using on Mac. Long time on PC.
Funny thing is, if I delve into package content of the precompiled Torque app, I can get it to run using terminal. Otherwise when I click the app, I get the error above.

If I use source code, how do I compile with Xcode? Do I need other software e.g Cmake? Will I always need Xcode or will it generate a standalone app the I could use?
Azaezel

by Azaezel » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:24 am
odomcl22 wrote:Downloaded precompiled. First time using on Mac. Long time on PC.
Funny thing is, if I delve into package content of the precompiled Torque app, I can get it to run using terminal. Otherwise when I click the app, I get the error above.

If I use source code, how do I compile with Xcode? Do I need other software e.g Cmake? Will I always need Xcode or will it generate a standalone app the I could use?

That's really quite odd... Should be looking for main.cs in whatever directory the .app is... As far as xcode goes, I forget offhand if it ships with it ships with macs, though if not, none of my sound artists have noted an inability to execute the applications. But yes, you will need to separately grab cmake for setting up the project. (others won't need it)
odomcl22
by odomcl22 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:49 pm
Azaezel wrote:
odomcl22 wrote:Downloaded precompiled. First time using on Mac. Long time on PC.

That's really quite odd... Should be looking for main.cs in whatever directory the .app is... As far as xcode goes, I forget offhand if it ships with it ships with macs, though if not, none of my sound artists have noted an inability to execute the applications. But yes, you will need to separately grab cmake for setting up the project. (others won't need it)

Any other source from which I can download?
JeffR
Steering Committee
Steering Committee

by JeffR » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:41 pm
Sorry, download what? cmake? If you hit up cmake.org, you can nab the binary from there and use.

From there, it's pretty much the same deal as win or linux. Point to source dir, point to output dir, hit generate, put in project name, hit generate again and let it spit out the xcode file. Then just open that up and compile it out.
35 posts Page 2 of 4