Torque 3D 3.7 released

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for being a pain, but have you guys had a chance to look at my console log that I posted a few comments back? I know you guys are busy, but I have a fairly common Linux distro, and I could not seem to get T3D to run properly on my system.

Thanks for all you guys do!

Sorry for being a pain, but have you guys had a chance to look at my console log that I posted a few comments back? I know you guys are busy, but I have a fairly common Linux distro, and I could not seem to get T3D to run properly on my system.

Thanks for all you guys do!

Sorry https://github.com/GarageGames/Torque3D/issues/1335 issue was reported already. Thought that was you given the timing.

@buckmaster: When's 3.7.1/3.8 slated?

@triggerfish I looked, but I have no idea what to do about it :(. There are a couple of OpenGL related issues open at the moment; one of them might be related. Otherwise, it looks like your version should be supported :/

@Azaezel 3.8 is supposed to be the end of this month. It's tight but I'd like to push for that given how long 3.7 went over. Also Thomas convinced us to drop the .z releases, so we're powering straight ahead. I think at the end of the month we might just push back outstanding issues, do comprehensive testing, drop it and move on. As long as we have useful stuff in it.

• 3 weeks later...
@triggerfish I looked, but I have no idea what to do about it :(. There are a couple of OpenGL related issues open at the moment; one of them might be related. Otherwise, it looks like your version should be supported :/

Thanks for checking buckmaster.

Could you tell me exactly what version/distro, and the computer specs, for the machine where you have T3D running successfully? I spent some time yesterday playing around with T3D on my Windows machine. I absolutely love T3D, but I really want to stay in Linux exclusively.

Thanks!