[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5150: file_get_contents(https://freedomsponsors.org/api/project/294): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 502 Bad Gateway
Torque 3D 3.6.3 released - Page 2 - Forums | Torque 3D

Torque 3D 3.6.3 released

13 posts Page 2 of 2
Gibby
by Gibby » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:13 am
@
Dwarf King
:

So I am about to move my project over to this version so have anyone tried to implement the AFX with UAIK in this version so far?

I've had both working as recently as 3.6.2 - Jeff Faust is open-sourcing AFX and is close to done updating to 3.6+...

@
elfprince13
: Great to see you here! As Buckmaster said, there's a handful of guys working on the OSX port and couple hearty souls like me using it.
While it's not 'official', I can say that I've been running T3D on my Macs with varying degrees of success for about a year now. We're actually the closest we've been to the great multi-platform days of Torque since TGE 1.5.2...
buckmaster
Steering Committee
Steering Committee
by buckmaster » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:11 am
@
Gibby
it'd be awesome if a couple of you hardy souls could maybe document the process of getting up and running with T3D on a mac, so that we can get more people on board and working on first-class support! Maybe a wiki page?
Gibby
by Gibby » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:32 am
buckmaster wrote:@Gibby it'd be awesome if a couple of you hardy souls could maybe document the process of getting up and running with T3D on a mac, so that we can get more people on board and working on first-class support! Maybe a wiki page?

Let me get this vehicle resource up onto GIT and then I'll go for it...
13 posts Page 2 of 2