animation sucks in this game for some reason

thunder

this looks like weighting errors to me, especially since

a) the upper part of the body, the arms, seem to overlap each other in the animation

b)same happens on the feet

I would suggest you to go thru your Armature Setup and clean those weighting errors, its just that.

If you use Blender, sometimes when using Autoweithing, you can these kinds of results.

These issues can be fixed by manually going thru the weights of the bones and removing the influence where you dont want it.

actually I think I found the error... I have both milkshape versions on computer and I think its because I imported the fbx file into 1.8.5 first.. it seems to me that 1.8.5 corrupt the model in some way so it cant be exported with animations, even if you take it into 1.8.4 and export it from there.

Because the same thing happend for me with a model I made in 1.8.5 and took into a program and should export as animated md3 model..

So I think 1,8,5 is something wrong with... I have reported it to Mete on milkshape3d.com

so we'll see..

well then I am back to my problem with importing an fbx file.. because the one in 1.8.4 does rarely works :)